I participated in the first USC Annenberg Spring Institute on Internet Diplomacy. The institute will take place on the main campus of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles between March 13 and 18, 2016.
The USC Annenberg Internet Diplomacy Spring Institute is a week-long course designed to educate officials, diplomats, those running international organizations, and other key decision-makers about the growing field of Internet, Internet governance and their political and economic relevance in order to form deeper understandings of the complexity of Internet-related issues and current debates in this area. Class time will also be taken to establish a knowledge of public diplomacy and public engagement issues and approaches associated with the global internet, to empower participants to contribute even more effectively on the global stage.
● Fadi Chehadé, President and CEO, ICANN
● Joseph Nye, Distinguished Service Professor, Harvard University
Core Faculty from USC Annenberg:
● Robert Banks, Associate Professor of Public Diplomacy
● Nick Cull (course director) Professor of Public Diplomacy
● Kelton Rhoads, Adjunct Professor of Communication and Psychology.